Please read and understand this Policy carefully before you use the Zhumu product or service. Once you start using a Zhumu product or service, you fully understand and agree to this policy. If you have any question or suggestion about the contents of this policy or related issues, you can contact us through the 7*12 hours customer service hotline (400-010-6066).
1. How we collect your personal information
2. How we use your personal information
3. How we protect your personal information
4. How we protect the privacy of minors.
5. Violations of laws and regulations by users.
7. How to contact us.
I. Collection of Personal Information
1.1 User Registration
1) Registered Account: At first you need to register an account as a Zhumu user to use the services we provide for you, including video conferencing, conference calling, watching live broadcasts, setting up personal address book, chatting, creating groups, etc. to achieve communication functions. When registering, you need to provide basic information such as a mobile number to create a Zhumu account. We will verify that your identity is valid by sending a SMS verification code.
2) Use conference call and add friends and other functions: If you need to implement conference calls, add friends, and other functions, you need to authorize us to access your phone contacts.
3) Live broadcast: If you need to live broadcast, you must also provide your identity certificate, business license, and enterprise organization code certificate registered.
4) Set up the company address book: If you need to set up the company address book, you need to provide the following additional information to complete the account information so that we can provide you with related products or services: your business name, business license, corporate organization code certificate , industry type, your position, company certification email.
5) Web Browsing: If you only need to browse, search Zhumu official homepage for enquiry service and introduction, you do not need to register to be our member, and do not need to provide the above information.
6) Information modification and deletion: After registering as a Zhumu user, you can modify your personal information, such as name, mobile phone, company/organization name, and operation path [Zhumu official website - login - personal information]. When your organization cancels Zhumu, we will anonymously or delete your personal information in the organization, but your information as a Zhumu user will remain, unless you voluntarily cancel the Zumu account, at which time we will comply with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations. Make it anonymous or delete your personal information within 180 days.
1.2 Use of products or services
When you are using Zhumu, to protect your normal use of our services, we collect and correlate information about your use of products, services, and usage methods, including:
1) Device information: In order to protect your normal use of our services, we will collect your device model, operating system, unique device identifier, Zhumu client version number, and connection based on your specific permissions granted during software installation and use. Information about the type and location of the network, location information of the device (such as IP address, GPS location, and Wi-Fi access points that can provide relevant information, sensor information such as Bluetooth and base stations), operation logs, and other log information. Basic information must be collected in order to provide services;
2) Log information: When you visit our website or use the products or services provided by our clients, we will automatically collect detailed information on your use of our services as a related network log. Examples include your IP address, telecom carrier, date and time of visit, call status information, search query content, web page records you visit, browser type, language used, hardware/software feature information, webpage records for your needs, and Zhumu Service Cookies information;
3) Service usage information: We will record information that you submit or generate when you use the Zhumu products and services, information stored through cloud recording, friends list created, setting information (such as remember password, automatic login, common settings, privacy Settings, message prompts, etc.;
4) Send notifications: When you perform certain operation using the Zhumu services (such as booking meetings, inviting participants, adding friends, etc.), we may send notification to you or others;
5) Order information: In order to display the order information of your account, we will collect the order information generated during the process of using our services to display to you and facilitate your management of orders;
6) Your feedback: If you have any question, problem, and suggestion during your use of Zhumu products and services, you can give us feedback and help us better understand the experience and needs of your use of our products or services. To help improve our products or services. When you contact us, we may save your communication/call history and content or the contact information you left in order to contact you or help you solve the problem, or to record the solutions and results of the related issues.
Please note that individual device information, log information, etc. are information that cannot identify the identity of a particular natural person. If we use such non-personal information in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person or use it in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be treated as personal information during the combined use, except for your authorization. Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will make such personal information anonymous and de-identify.
1.3 Security for users
In order to prevent, detect, investigate fraudulent, infringement, compromise security, illegal or violate our agreements and policies, we may collect or integrate information about your products and services, users, equipment, logs, etc.
1) When we collect your information based on other specific purposes not specified in this policy, we will ask for your consent in advance.
2) We collect the above information in order to better manage Zhumu products and services.
3) We may send you updates, upgrades, changes, etc. for your features and services. Not limited to phones, text messages, emails, website notifications, client message pushes, client popups, and more.
4) We will not view or use any business data that you store via the services of the Zhumu Cloud Storage, Chat, etc.
5) If we cease to operate Zhumu products or services, we will stop the collection of your personal information in a timely manner. We will notify you of the discontinued service by sending or notifying you one by one, and delete or hold personal information held by you.
II. the use of personal information
2.1 Use of personal information
We collect your information based on the purpose of providing services to you and improving service quality. To achieve this goal, we will use your information for the following purposes:
1) Provide you with Zhumu products or services to maintain, improve, and optimize Zhumu's products, services, and user experience;
2) To prevent, detect, investigate fraud, infringement, compromise security, illegal or violate our agreements and policies, we may collect or integrate information about your products and services, users, equipment, logs, etc. Judging your account and transaction risks, conducting identity verification, detecting and preventing security incidents, and taking necessary records, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law;
3) Other uses that you have already licensed.
The Zhumu website uses "cookies" so that you can log in to our services and help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that a web server places on your hard disk. Cookies contain information that is sent to your web server when you visit the Zhumu site in order to read them later. Cookies cannot be used to run programs and do not transmit viruses to your computer.
If you choose to accept cookies, you can also delete cookies already granted later. Using Internet Explorer as an example, you can select "Tools", "Delete Browsing History", and then select the control box "Cookie" and click the "Delete" button. If you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by these cookies (including advertising preferences) will be deleted and may need to be re-created in the future.
2.3 Sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information
We do not actively share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases:
1) After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties;
2) To share your personal information with the other parties in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal process requirements, and mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3) Only by revealing your information can you provide the products and services you require. For example, you can use the incoming and outgoing call functions and conference call functions. The mobile number you provide for the call will be transmitted to the basic telecommunication service provider. In order to achieve communication, but not as a caller ID number to other users;
4) When you enable the address book match, the system will carry out high-intensity encryption and processing and match the contact phone number in the address book, and then display the user with matching relationship to you. Suirui Technology will not keep your address book;
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except in the following cases:
1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
2) Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal process requirements, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3) When it comes to mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers, bankruptcies or similar transactions, where personal information is transferred, we will require that new companies, organizations, and individuals holding your personal information continue to be bound by this policy. Otherwise, we will ask the company, organization and individual to ask you for authorization again.
2.3.3 Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances and on the premise of adopting industry-standard security measures:
1) We may disclose your personal information publicly based on your needs or on your own initiative or with your explicit consent;
2) If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or have seriously violated the rules of the relevant Zumuru agreement, or to protect the personal and property safety of other users or publics of Zumu and Suirui Technologies, or in accordance with laws and regulations, mandatory administrative or judicial In the event that the request must provide you with personal information, we may disclose personal information about you in accordance with laws and regulations or the rules of the Zhumu-related agreement, including the relevant violations and the measures that Zhumu has taken against you. All of our requests have been carefully reviewed to ensure that they are legally valid and are limited to the data that the law enforcement agencies have obtained due to their specific legal rights.
2.3.4 Without prior authorization for sharing, transfer, public disclosure
You are fully aware that in the following situations, we share, transfer, publicly disclose your personal information without your permission:
1) related to national security and national defense security;
2) related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3) related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
4) It is difficult to obtain the consent of the person for the purpose of safeguarding major legal rights such as the lives and property of the personal information subject or other individuals;
5) The collected personal information is the subject of personal information disclosed to the public;
6) Your personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
7) Required to sign the contract according to your requirements;
8) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the failure to discover or dispose of products or services;
9) Required for legal news reporting;
10) When academic research institutions are required to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interest and provide external academic research or description results, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified;
11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations;
12) According to the law, the sharing, transfer, and disclosure of personal information that has been de-identified, and that ensure that the recipient of the data cannot recover and re-identify the subject of personal information, is not part of personal information. The preservation and processing of data will not require you to notify and obtain your consent.
III. The protection of personal information
We pay a great attention to the user's information security, and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information: to avoid misuse, misappropriation of information, unauthorized access or disclosure, to avoid data changes, damage or loss. We will use industry-standard security protection measures, including the use of strict information security regulations and processes, the adoption of encryption protocols such as security protocols, the use of strict data access control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect your information.
We will take reasonable and feasible measures and try our best to avoid collecting unrelated personal information. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose described in this policy, unless we need to extend the retention period or be allowed by law.
In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the treatment measures we have taken or will take, and you can take precautions and reduce risks Suggestions, remedial measures for you, etc. We will inform you by email, letter, phone, push notification, etc. We will use reasonable and effective methods to issue announcements when it is difficult to notify one by one. At the same time, we will also report on the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with regulatory requirements.
The Internet environment is not 100% secure. Although we have these security measures, please note that there are no "perfect security measures" on the Internet and we will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send us.
Ⅳ. Protect the privacy of minors
For the collection of minor personal information with the consent of the legal guardian, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if it is permitted by law, the guardian has expressly consented to it, or the minor is protected.
If we find ourselves collecting personal information of minors without obtaining the consent of the legal guardian, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
V. Violations of laws and regulations by users
You must comply with laws and regulations, and undertake not to create, replicate, consult or propagate the following information or engage in related behaviors,when using this service,meanwhile you can’ t provide convenience for such behaviors.
1) In contravention of basic principles of the constitution;
2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, damaging national unity;
3) Damaging national reputation and interests;
4) Inciting hatred or prejudice amongst nations and damaging national unity;
5) Damaging national religious policy, propagating cults, feudal and superstitious beliefs;
6) Propagating rumours, disrupting social orders and damaging social stability;
7) Propagating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or inciting criminal behaviors;
8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on others’ legal rights and interests;
9) Violating the "seven bottom lines" requirements of laws and regulations, the socialist system, national interests, citizens' legal rights, social public order, social morals and customs, and information authenticity;
10) Content that is prohibited by laws and administrative regulations or this agreement, relevant agreements, rules, etc.
Your continued use of the Zhumu website or products and services after any changes will indicate and confirm your consent to such changes.
Major changes to this policy include, but are not limited to:
1) Significant changes have taken place in our service model. For example, the purpose of processing user information, the use of user information, etc.;
2) We have undergone major changes in control and organizational structure. Such as business adjustments, bankruptcies, mergers and acquisitions and other changes caused by the owner;
3) Changes in the main objects of user information sharing, transfer or public disclosure;
4) When we are responsible for handling user information security responsibility department, contact information and complaints channel changes;
5) The user information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
Protection of minorss privacy
If you have any question about this Policy, or have any request or query for your personal information, you can contact us by phone, mail or post.
Recipient: Zhumu business group, Suirui Technology Co., Ltd.,
Address: No. 19 Building, No. 1 Baosheng South Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China
In general, we will reply within thirty days. If you are unsatisfied with our reply, especially if our personal information processing practices damage your legal rights, you can also file a lawsuit with the people's court that has jurisdiction in Haidian District of Beijing to seek solutions.